My girls are graduating, and all going to excellent schools. I am so proud of them, and have spent the last four years walking with them. We all cried a little bit, and I am going to miss them terribly.Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The End of The Year
We had our final student meeting this week. There was a great turnout, and it was so fun. Lilla and Jay were suppossed to come, since this time last year I was nine months pregnant, and all the kids wanted to see her. It was disappointing, but she was sick and just could not handle it.
My girls are graduating, and all going to excellent schools. I am so proud of them, and have spent the last four years walking with them. We all cried a little bit, and I am going to miss them terribly.
My girls are graduating, and all going to excellent schools. I am so proud of them, and have spent the last four years walking with them. We all cried a little bit, and I am going to miss them terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment