Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Tree!

We went out to our favorite store and picked up our christmas tree. The selection was great so we took home the first one we looked at because they were all nice and full.

I really like how our tree turned out this year. We decided against oranments, thinking that Lilla B might take them off and I would find them all over the house. So, we went with just white lights and ribbon and it looks really good. I love sitting by it at night.


Lilla really likes the tree. She just gently touches it. I have been making a habit of taking her with me to turn the tree on when we come home, so today when we came home from church, she ran straight to the tree and starting rubbing her chest (which is her "sign" for please) so that I would turn it on. It was pretty cute.

Here is she after church with her lit tree. Notice that she is barefoot. Her favorite activity in the car is taking her shoes and socks off. But it wasn't really a problem today because are enjoying some unseasonably warm weather.



No comments: