Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy for Ice Cream

Lilla is crazy about ice cream; I mean, what kid isn't? Actually, my brother wasn't as a kid. My parents would say "Do ya'll want to get ice cream?" and I would say yes and Haynes would say "Mmmm, no." I still laugh when I think about that.
Lilla loves ice cream. Every night when my dad comes home she immediately starts talking about ice cream, because they share a bowl every night.
This morning I decided to take a few minutes and wipe down the fridge and freezer. Lilla was in the kitchen with me playing, so I wasn't paying too much attention to what she was doing.

This is what I found when I turned around. A buffet of ice cream. I really did not notice her getting it all out, but she got it all set up with her spoon by her stool.




She had a little trouble digging it out with the spoon, so she decided licking the top was more efficient.



No comments: